Video and identity platforms: worldwide forecast 2020–2025
03 September 2020 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (23 slides); Excel | Media Platforms
This report provides forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on video and identity platforms (VIP) software and related services for 2020–2025. The revenue growth in the VIP market will mainly be driven by increasing operator investments in 5G networks, the cloudification of VIP components and the shift towards OTT-based TV/video services.
This forecast report provides:
- a detailed, 6-year worldwide forecast for spending in the video and identity platforms software market, split into:
- two main application sub-segments: video management and delivery (VMD) and subscriber data management (SDM)
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services (PS)
- three telecoms services: mobile, IoT and consumer fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of the key market drivers and how they will affect spending during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the video and identity platforms market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors.