The Fixed–Mobile Convergence programme provides strategic insight and support for telecoms operators, mobile operators and service providers that are developing fixed–mobile convergence (FMC) services.
- See how FMC strategies are playing out in developed and emerging markets worldwide.
- Detailed forecasts of FMC adoption and revenue.
- Analysis of value-added service options, such as smart home, that take advantage of the household customer base.
- Assessing the implications of fixed–mobile network convergence on telecoms operator retail propositions.
- Understanding the commercial impact of FMC in developed and emerging markets: financial and operational forecasts.
- Assessing the impact of FMC bundles on mobile-only players; options for mobile players to address in-home data.
- Creating value in saturated telecoms markets through upselling converged services. Adding new services and enhancing existing services through FMC platforms.
Fixed–mobile converged bundles pricing tracker 4Q 2020
Fixed–mobile mergers and acquisitions: case studies and analysis
The pandemic has not led to many strategy changes for operators, but some aspects require a rethink