The Middle East and Africa
Analysys Mason's The Middle East and Africa (MEA) research programme offers quantitative and qualitative insights into the telecoms markets in the region, including in-depth coverage of 23 key countries.
Our research presents mobile usage trends, explores service innovations and discusses operator infrastructure strategies in MEA. It also provides best practice on operator data monetisation strategies, responses to the over-the-top (OTT) challenge and how to exploit the digital services opportunities in the region.
We provide two forecast reports.
- Middle East and North Africa telecoms market: trends and forecasts
- Sub-Saharan Africa telecoms market: trends and forecasts
We also provide comprehensive historical operator- and market-level data for countries in this region through the Analysys Mason DataHub.
- Consumer mobile usage trends and innovation: device and service trends in MEA – particularly in emerging markets
- Operator business services: supply- and demand-side views and drivers
- Extending connectivity: international, national and access-level fibre connectivity in the region
- Cost-reduction and network expansion strategies
- Customer retention and acquisition in high-churn, low ARPU-markets.
Programme head Karim YaiciKarim Yaici Senior Analyst | Research
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Orange strengthens its position in Africa by deploying Djoliba as the region becomes more connected
Cameroon telecoms market report 2020
SMB security spending in the Middle East and Africa: trends and forecasts 2019–2024