Analysys Mason’s Digital Experience research programme provides insights for communications service providers (CSPs) and solution vendors that want to know more about the strategy and customer engagement technology that is required to deliver a rich digital experience.
Our research covers the state-of-the-art technology in digital customer experience management and assesses what is working (and what is not). It delivers value by sharing insights into the digital initiatives that telecoms operators worldwide are undertaking to improve their customers’ experience across the engagement touchpoints.
Our analysis helps vendors to understand the competitive landscape, target investments and market products and services.
The programme research includes Analysys Mason’s Digital eXperience Index (DXi), a tool that enables operators to assess their customer-engagement maturity, to deliver rich digital experience to customers. It is applied to operators worldwide to help them understand their competitive positioning, as well as help determine what they should do to enhance the experience for their customers.
- Digital-first engagement – managing customer expectations by adopting digital channels for engagement and adopting a digital-first strategy for competitive differentiation
- Customer journeys – delivery of a seamless, consistent and personalised experience to customers
- Process automation – achieving efficiency improvements and cost reductions while delivering a rich digital experience
- Virtual assistants – market landscape, technology maturity and successful use cases
- Architecture and delivery models – improving time to market and customer-centric strategies with an agility architecture and processes.
The future of CSPs’ digital experience: mobile apps, virtual assistants and augmented reality
SaaS delivery models will transform CSPs’ monetisation platforms
The future of telecoms customer experience: intelligent, personalised and data-driven